1) It is unlawful to fire a representative with no reason and without giving the worker a chance of being listened. On the off chance that you have not been performing to the guidelines, that could have been a purpose behind end. Be that as it may, the business could have evaluated your execution and given you a chance to move forward
2) Termination Of Service Of Workman Who Had Worked For Not Less Than 240 Days In One Year Will Be Illegal, If The Employer Has Failed To Pay Retrenchment Compensation And Giving Of Notice Or Wages In Lieu Thereof At The Time Of Termination Of The Service Of The Workman.
3) you can hold up protestation with the work officer if your administrations have been ended with no reason
4) you would be qualified for tip on the off chance that you have finished 5 years of administration
5) you will be qualified for conservation pay which is equivalent to 15 days compensation for one year of administration.
6) In the occasion of the business not paying retrenement pay as requierd u/s 25 F of the Act, the help for the fired worker is reintstament with back wages